Sunday, November 2, 2008

Anti anti depressant

So I've learned that my husband is anti anti-depressants and does not want me to take them. I'm not a big fan of pharmaceuticals myself, but I've heard good things from some people who have taken them. Then again, I have read about all sorts of nasty side effects that anti-depressants may have. It's really strange isn't it? Here, we are diagnosing you with depression, so take this pill. You may gain weight, your libido will disappear, you may also have diarrhea and constipation, heartburn, headaches and dizziness, ulcers, anxiety, tremors, sleeplessness and fatigue, your right arm could fall off and you might even want to kill yourself. But buck up, because you won't be depressed anymore!

Even if I were to get a prescription for something, for the life of me I just can't remember to take a pill every day. Thus, I am on a quest for some other natural way to rid myself of these nasty blues. My experiment begins today. Possible solution number 1: housework. I know it sounds ridiculous, and maybe even counterproductive! I have found though, that I feel significantly better when I'm doing something productive. So I might just be on to something here.

0 comments: